♥ Visitor Top Ten Images ♥ Click your favorites below images in blog posts ♥

Joseph and Kate, Married : Southern Arizona Wedding Photographer

Effervescent!  I am convinced a picture of Kate should be in the dictionary under “effervescent”, she absolutely bubbles with happiness!  I was so blessed to share in her and Joseph’s day.  The day began at Kate’s parent’s home for hair and makeup.

Be the first vote

I loved the classic lines of her dress and yes even the Steelers garters (which is saying a lot coming from a Cardinals fan)  :)

Be the first vote

The girls aren’t playing  ”monkey see, monkey do”, the alarm system at the church was triggered when we arrived.

Time for the dress

Stunning!

Be the first vote

Keeping in touch with Joseph via text

Be the first vote

Joseph and Kate had a “First Look”, which you know I love!  Joseph was handsome in his tux and very pleased when he saw Kate. :)

Love this one!

Be the first vote

More Bride and Groom goodness, enjoy:)

Be the first vote

I was so happy they were willing to kiss under the veil, love this one too

Be the first vote

Time to get married.  The next image of Kate and her father is one of my favorite moments of the day; it puts a lump in my throat.

A final blessing

Be the first vote

A few from the reception.  There were Italian Wedding cookies, delicious and pretty.  The wedding cake was unique; a giant cupcake on top and each guest received a cupcake to match the bride and groom’s cake.

Be the first vote

They played “The Hokey Pokey”, I’ve had “put your left arm in, put your left arm out….” ringing in my head since the reception.:)

The rings

Be the first vote

Thank you Joesph, Kate and your families for letting us share your special day.  I pray that your married life will be bubbling over with joy!

Scroll down to leave a message for the newlyweds or to comment me on their wedding images.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

by Maria

14 comments

August 13, 2009 - 6:47 pm

Kelsey - We have all looked at these time and again. They are all so stunning, every single one! You really captured the feel of love, fun, and joy of the day. Wonderful, wonderful job!

August 10, 2009 - 5:15 am

Cristen Clark - Great job Maria! What a beautiful wedding! I love all of the detail shots along with the images of the couple!! Looks like a great wedding! :)

August 9, 2009 - 4:39 pm

Bev Getz - Well I am in Awe! Absolutely breathtaking & stunning, this photography is nothing short of Spectacular! Pam & Vic I broke down & sobbed when I saw Daddy kiss the Bride, how touching and wonderful. Best Wishes Kate & Joe, May God Bless You and Guide you in all your ways and all your days!! Love to All of you! Thanks for sharing. These are the moments I really love where technology has gone!

August 8, 2009 - 3:00 pm

donna powers - Pam, she is beautiful||||| Joseph is very handsome too.what a beautiful wedding.Kate looks just like you.I still remember your wedding Iamo.Good luck to both of them and many,many happy years.Love to all.

August 7, 2009 - 2:11 pm

Wendy - What a beautiful ceremony! Not only was it God honoring, but the entire celebration surrounding this special event was a wonderful time of reacquainting with old friends and making new ones. Maria, you most certainly have the talent for taking that special moment and freezing it in time to be enjoyed over and over!

August 5, 2009 - 1:39 pm

DeEtte Faith - Maria, wonderful job capturing many special moments of a special day.

August 4, 2009 - 10:31 pm

Brenda - Priceless Portraits of a beautiful couple. How precious they all are and you have captured the day wonderfully! You are right, the one with Kate and her Dad is beyond words! Thanks for doing such a great job!

August 4, 2009 - 9:07 pm

Pam Fink - Thanks for the fantastic photos and for posting some so quickly. It’s hard to wait for pictures such as these! You work hard and are great at your craft. It’s very appreciated.

August 4, 2009 - 6:45 pm

sara - amazing shots maria!! stellar shots and an adorable couple!!!

August 4, 2009 - 9:28 am

Benica - Maria, awesome, AWESOME job! You captured Kate so beautifully. And the details of the ceremony will create a timeless impact for the bride and groom as the years go by. I suspect you will be spending a lot more time in that circle. If you keep this up I think you will be more than deserving of Connie’s label of you as the premiere photographer of Sierra Vista. You have my sincere regards.

August 4, 2009 - 6:32 am

Cheryl - WOW, love these, that kissing under the veil shot is ridiculous!!!!

August 3, 2009 - 10:59 pm

Deb - Maria, Thanks for photographing Kate and Joseph so beautifully. Kate is one of my favorite people and she looks stunning. I’m having a hard time choosing my fave after looking at them 3 times already. Another great wedding for you. Congrats again, Joseph and Kate! Beautiful wedding.

August 3, 2009 - 10:04 pm

Katie - Seeing these exquisitely beautiful pictures made me cry happy tears all over again! Having known Kate for so long, I feel like you really captured her spirit and beauty so well. And I agree - my favorite is the one of her and her daddy. Absolutely precious!

August 3, 2009 - 9:30 pm

Ashley - I really love her father kissing her forehead. Another fabulous wedding by Maria!!!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

W e d d i n g   W i r e