Nick & Janette, Engaged : Southern Arizona Engagement Photographer

I get to photograph the cutest, most in love couples.  The first time I met Nick and Janette I fell in love with their outgoing personalities and sheer happiness.  They are simply perfect together and perfect for each other.  Their wedding is going to be super-fabulous but first the Engagement…

Fun, fun, fun!

Be the first vote

We were all excited about shooting in the tunnel, this was the first shot out of the camera and I LOVE IT!

Favorited by 1 Visitor

One of my very faves

Be the first vote

Love the way they look at each other!

Favorited by 1 Visitor

Be the first vote

Thanks Nick and Janette.  I had so much fun spending the afternoon with you!  So excited for your wedding! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

by Maria

7 comments

February 10, 2010 - 12:54 pm

Bruce & Daria Gold - What fabulous photos of Nick & Janette - you have a gift for capturing young love. Congratulations to them both and all God’s blessings for a wonderful life together. :)

February 10, 2010 - 12:40 pm

Bruce & Daria Gold - Congratulations for a wonderful life together Nick & Janette! All God’s blessings in the years to come :)

January 2, 2010 - 12:52 pm

Claudia - These are beautiful pictures, they look like movie stars. I love them and they are the loveliest couple!!!!!! That is my big sis and my future bro in law!!!!!!!! :) Excited for the wedding!!!!!!

December 29, 2009 - 2:15 am

Maria - Love, love, love these! This looks like it was such a fun shoot and the location is awesome!

December 28, 2009 - 10:26 pm

LUCY - WE (MY SISTER, MY BOYFRIEND AND I) ARE FRIENDS OF NICK AND JANETTE AND WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PICTURES. YOU’VE NOT ONLY PHOTOGRAPHED THE TWO MOST WONDERFUL PEOPLE, BUT YOU’VE CAPTURED THE ESSENCE OF THEIR LOVE ON CAMERA. EVERYTHING ABOUT EACH PICTURE IS PERFECT (LOCATION, LIGHTING…ETC)AND WE TRULY LOVE YOUR WORK!

WE WISH NICK AND JANETTE THE VERY BEST….AND MARIA…WE WISH YOU MUCH SUCCESS IN ALL YOUR ENDEAVORS.

LOVE LUCY G.

December 28, 2009 - 7:41 pm

sara - MARRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! These are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love love love the locations and the comps….i cannot choose just one fav., but i do love #1!!! stellar job lady!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

December 28, 2009 - 2:59 pm

Colleen - These are beautiful!!!! And the kids are so happy with you Maria. They had such a wonderful experience. Their personalities and love are shining through. Thank you. Glad I had to get my hair cut that fateful day!!!! Can’t wait for the wedding!!

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.

W e d d i n g   W i r e