Dan & Charity, Engaged! Arizona Wedding Photographer

Dan & Charity just ooze fun! They wanted to have a shoot that combined romance and their sense of adventure. When they suggested having their engagement session at Patagonia State Lake Park with a tandem bike I thought that would be a fun way to document their love. It turned out to be not only fun but captured their relationship perfectly!

Charity!  You. Go!

0 votes

Robert joined me on this engagement shoot and got a lot of images that I hearted.  The one below is one of them.  :)

Love!

Favorited by 1 Visitor

I’m not going to mention where Daniel’s hands were…Robert did get the shot from a different angle for Daniel though.

Favorited by 2 Visitors

Daniel and Charity are cycling enthusiasts and brought along a tandem bike.  Loved that!

Favorited by 3 Visitors

Favorited by 5 Visitors

Favorited by 2 Visitors

Favorited by 6 Visitors

Favorited by 2 Visitors

0 votes

I was over knee-deep in water for this shot and I love it!

Favorited by 3 Visitors

Favorited by 3 Visitors

Dan & Charity thank you for giving us such a fun and creative afternoon shooting your love!  We are looking so forward to your wedding!  XOXO!!!

UPDATE : Dan and Charity’s engagement session is featured on WeddingThingz.com, check it out here and browse around for lots of wedding inspiration.

I always appreciate comment love, Facebook “shares” and “Pins” Pin ItLike us on Facebook here.

ShareITweetIPinIConnectIBack to Top
May 30, 2013 - 3:36 pm

Amanda Warren - What AWESOME pictures! Charity, I haven’t met you, but you are beautiful! Your inner beauty is totally written all over your face. Thank you for loving Dan like you do… he’s pretty special to us!

May 30, 2013 - 4:06 pm

Mary Fiorino Davis Austin - Absolutely beautiful pics. Si happy for you guys.

May 30, 2013 - 4:32 pm

Jessica Futrell - Amazing! LOVE them! :) They are perfect!

June 1, 2013 - 3:29 pm

Randy Youngblood - It’s funny that I was listening to a sermon recently where the preacher shared some wedding advice his dad had given him: “rent a bicycle built for two and ask her if she wants to be in the front or the back. If she says ‘front’, RUN!” Maybe Daniel heard the same message before you two rode that bike! I’m so glad, Charity, you weren’t in the front in your photos! Lol!

June 5, 2013 - 1:46 am

Brian Devine - Great pictures of a wonderful couple. So happy for you!

June 5, 2013 - 1:54 am

Jeannie Anne Nelson - So happy for Charity! Beautiful pictures, @[1502063681:2048:Maria Butterfield]!!!

June 5, 2013 - 2:04 am

Maria Butterfield - Thank you @[100004636543461:2048:Jeannie]! I’m happy for them too!

June 11, 2013 - 10:46 am

Cindy Engle - Fantastic pictures! Classic Charity on the bike letting go of the handlebars! My favorite picture is that last one at the end of the day with the sun setting! Sweet! Congratulations!

June 11, 2013 - 12:15 pm

Kim Youngblood - So many great pictures. Your engagement album is going to be perfect.

June 11, 2013 - 1:49 pm

Laura J. Brosovich-Gelardo - Beautiful…thank you for sharing the pictures!!

June 11, 2013 - 1:50 pm

Christine Wegner-Sadorf - Wonderful, loving pictures.

June 11, 2013 - 4:47 pm

Stephanie McGriff Beckman - Charity Rossman, these pictures are so good! I am so happy for you. The Beckman’s just wish we could be there for the big day!

June 11, 2013 - 10:54 pm

Karon Shultz - I thoroughly enjoyed your transparent and beautiful engagement photos. Smiled all the way through with joy for you, Charity. Love,